I should have been there.
Don't get me wrong. That statement is not to take away at all from the Desi Arnez (are there any other famous Latin actors???) performance that was "Surfer Angel" Damien. He rocked it out. Stole the show in fact. Well, aside from the whole "birth of Jesus" part. That part is always the best. Oh! And the whole swinging baby number (a la Michael Jackson on the hotel balcony) that followed.
Manu was manuificent, as I knew he would be. (That's a Spurs reference for those who were like "who the eff is that?".)
So anyways, I'm off to start a new tradition. My college alumni groups is sponsoring an Advent Candlelight Service tonight and I'll be reading at this event. Odd how that sounds. Don't most people do some sort of reading at a religious service? Yes, technically true. But I am referring to actual out-loud reading. Like from the Bible and stuff. Wish me luck. Altho, surely I won't need it. I've been reading for years... and often in public. It's a hobby. More like a second job... if you will.
2 comments:
hahaha, this cracked me up today. I can totally hear you saying it.
BTW, I was personally lauded (is that a word?) for my reading last night.
I'm so cool.
Post a Comment