Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Shit

It is all over campus.  They decided with over one week left before holiday break to cover the campus with fertilizer.  I guess that is one way to keep us off the grass.  Well, it has kept me off the grass.  According to a few co-workers it has not not kept the students off.  Apparently, they come in stinking of crap and wondering where it came from and everyone is telling them you walked in a field of shit.   Lovely. 

And no, my blog will not consist merely of this cute poo story.  I have pretty much finished all of my Christmas shopping.  It is a good AND a bad thing I think, because now that I am done whenever I go to the store, I think "oh, I should pick up this/that for so-and-so".  Insert a gift for "this/that" and a family member for "so-and-so".  It is getting a little out of hand.  I need to just stop or else I'll be paying for Christmas until NEXT Christmas.  But I can't stop!!  Maybe if I leave my credit cards at home then I will stop.  Let me try that this week.  In the meantime, I am a little a bummed about our lack of Christmas cards this year.  I wonder if people are just not doing Christmas cards anymore.  It's a little disappointing.  I know they are rarely very personal, but still it's the thought, right?  I also feel like a baby for whining about it.  Probably people don't care about Christmas cards as much as they used to anyways... or just do not see the point or feel they are necessary.  And of course, to each his/her own.  No use being bummed over this... I think I'll feel better tomorrow. 
Speaking of, Friday cannot get here fast enough.  Two whole weeks off from work.  Thank ya baby Jesus! OOps.. 5pm, gotta go. 

No comments: