I'm back!
Yes, I survived the road trip. It was actually pretty smooth. Seems all the traffic was going the OTHER direction. To recap, Friday and I went to see H.I.M. in Houston last Wednesday. Never heard of them? Yeah, neither had I. They are a rock band. Actually they are a pretty mellow rock band. Hmmmm...well, mellow for a hard rock band. Anyways, they rocked it out. It was awesome. I had a lot of fun. My only regret. High heels. During a concert (i.e. just standing for like 3-4 hours straight). I must have been out of my damn mind!
When we returned we sorta just went our separate ways. One of the many things I love about Friday is his devotion to family. Thanksgiving is definitely about family. Well, that and turkey and football and sales. hehe.
We are hoping to do Christmas together tho. Or rather I am hoping. :)
Speaking of Friday... guess what y'all!?! I recently found out that my poor poor honey had never played the card game "Uno" before. As he put it, he thought it was a game for Mexicans only. Or some sort of Mexican game. I quickly corrected him and told him that no, "Uno" has nothing to do with teenage pregnancy or stealing hubcaps. It's a simple (yet cunning) card game. Made for people of all ages. After I taught him the game, it wasn't long before betting became involved. He never stood a chance. Psh! Like I'm gonna lose a 15 minute back rub and ... uhm... other similar stuff! No way! It was on!
He has quickly become enthralled w/the game and I look forward to continued battles with him.
There is much more to share, but I have to get back to work. Hope everyone had a great weekend!
3 comments:
Ohhhh full contact UNO!
I love playing the game :)
Happy backrubs...and such.
no way! never? my shiny white family has played uno ever since it came out! we spent our rainy after thanksgiving weekend playing Uno Attack with the flying cards and all. :) so fun. even without the extra fun betting. ;)
Brahahahaha, Uno a mexican card game? that is the funniest shit I have heard all week!
I think he needs to get the Uno Attack game for Christmas.
Post a Comment