Tuesday, May 20, 2008

R.I.P.

Don't worry no one died. Well, no one I know.

What died then?

My Chi.

What else?

The New Orleans Hornets season.

What else?

Isn't that enough?

The fortunate part. I've already purchased a new Chi (and spent a good $15 less this time!) and the SPURS are moving on!

It's a good day.

Editor's Note: Regarding the contest below. I have decided to put a deadline for movie titles for Friday, May 23rd. I have two so far. Which is good for them cuz for the moment they have a one in two chance of winning. However it's a little puzzling to me because I know I have more regulars than that! Don't be afraid to comment folks. I promise I won't start spamming you or anything. Either that or y'all just aren't into movies. Which (while odd) is cool.

Tonight my little cousin has his last Little League before the tournament and his team is tied for 1st. Let's all wish him luck! GoooOOOooo Angels!

No comments: