Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Rights

As a woman I have the following rights:

- To change my mind as many damn possible times as I can/want to.

- To be treated with respect.

- To take an extra 30-60 minutes to get ready than my date.

- To have free advice on anything mechanical or automotive.

- To smile and look cute and get away with anything.

- To flirt shamelessly with anyone I choose to and have it NOT be an invitation to hook up (or be a called a ho).

- To date more than one guy at a time and NOT tell them. Now, once sex is involved or it becomes "serious", you gotta cut the ties.

- To hold the remote control.

- To drive MY OWN car when out with a guy.

- To decorate as I choose.

- To choose the appropriate attire of said date, as necessary.

- To pick the radio station.

- To come first (and I mean that in every sense of the phrase).

- To dictate driving directions (again, as needed).

- To watch TV and comment on anyone or anything I choose to, without criticism.

And because I don't think it's said enough...
- To change my mind as many damn times as I can/want to.

No comments: