So I just found out my ex has a new girlfriend. I know pretty much nothing else about the story and I don't want to know anything else.
Well that's a lie, of course I do, but I'm not planning on asking.
It's for the best.
Now some would say "But thatgirl7278, you've already had your rebound fling. Surely you're cool by now." Ha! That's where you're wrong. Sure I've moved on in my head... but emotionally, I'm still attached. I was never attached to "Fling". You don't get attached to younger guys in the military. That's sort of a rule.
So now it's decided. I gotta find me a new boyfriend pronto. Only I pretty much have no free social time available and I'm headed out of town.
Crap.
But still. Yeah. I gotta get me a new boyfriend by the end of June. I just have to.
Editor's Note: Please don't take my urgency as reality. I'm clearly just freaking out because I just found out he's moved on faster than I have. I do not expect to REALLY be in a new relationship by the end of June. And please, don't leave any consolation comments. While appreciated, they usually don't help with me. I just need to suck it up already.
1 comment:
Yeah..but she probably looks like the south end of a north-bound donkey.
:D
Post a Comment