I'm going to list what I did over the weekend (4.5 day weekend) and then drop it.
So no questions, k?
And these are in no particular order:
1. Watched SPURS games.
2. Wrote a letter.
3. Worked out.
4. Worked at the answering service (I am so ready to leave that place!)
5. Got hit on by a lesbian. (woah, that just sounds weird.)
6. Went to a baby shower (more on that later!)
7. Worked on my car brakes. (Any by worked on, I mean, watched my dad work on them.)
8. Worked on my windshield wiper thingy (no, this one was ALL me!)
9. Went dancing.
10. Had lunch w/The Roommate and her "work friends".
11. Went to Peter Piper's Pizza (and had a salad).
12. Grocery shopped.
13. Watched "Harry Potter".
14. Played Yard Volleyball (the Mexi way - without a net while using a big plastic ball instead of a real volleyball).
15. Had 2 very interesting text message conversations.
16. Did NOT get drunk on St. Patrick's Day but I did wear green chones (underwear). (Why are those two connected? Trust me. It's important.)
17. Saw the Roommate belly-dance.
18. Got a haircut.
Okay. I'm done. Thank you for watching.
No comments:
Post a Comment