Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Back

Front.

Ah, it sure is nice to get away, but it's even nicer to be back. I see I've been missed.

How was my Vacation/Holiday weekend, you ask?

It was nice.

I did nothing and yet I still did A LOT.

Friday - I worked. And then I went to see my Spurs beat Atlanta (er, not exactly a hard thing to do, but still fun) with my best friend who was in town for Spring Break (no, she's NOT a 26 year old student, she works for a school) and I saw my ex.

Saturday - I slept and worked and watched TOO much TV.

Sunday - I spent time w/family. The Easter Bunny gave me candy and other goodies. And then I worked. I also broke a date I had w/Patrick (see Friday).

Monday - My day to relax... included hours of laundry and hand-washing my car. A little insight on me - I love to handwash my car. It's sort of a ritual I have. It takes me no less than 2 hours to do and it's practically a work out. But I love it and it looks SWEET! I also went to the movies and then went out and had a beer w/friends.

And now I'm back at work. Last week's debacle is all said and done and now I'm pretty much over it. I just think it emphasizes my poor judge of character - which is the most irritating part about the whole thing. Oh well. Life goes on.

No comments: