Thursday, March 03, 2005

The first step

Is admitting I have a problem...

What is my problem... this time? You ask. Cell phones. I am what you might call a cell phone addict. I have just purchased my 6th cell phone in fours years. The hard part is - I can't even blame the phones. They have all worked just fine. And yet... I'm up to #6!

I am just crazy about cell phones! You see, I'll see one online or in a store and think "oooOOOOoo that one's pretty!" or "think of all the things I can do w/THAT one!". It's RIDICULOUS!

My new "baby" is the new LG F9100 (I'll add a link soon). It's soooo pretty. Anyway, in the meantime - if there are any AT&T Wireless customers out there interested in a Samsung e315 - I'll hook you up! Maybe even for free. Why not!?! I've given all the others away.

P.S. Don't hate! ;)

No comments: