I am taking Introduction to Psychology right now.
Why?
Because I never did. I have my degree in Sociology and managed to go through my undergraduate career w/out one Psychology class. Impressive... isn't it?
I know.
So, I decided it was about time. I figured my Soc background would be a bonus. We shall see.
Alas, my grade in this class will mostly consist of tests. DAMNIT! I am notsogood at tests y'all. I have what is called "Text Anxiety". It doesn't mean I freak out, rip off my clothes and pull my hair. It means I freeze up and very often, no matter how prepared I might be, will forget all the information I have learned. Yeah. That's not very good. What's worse... he said the tests will be multiple choice. Noooooooo! Give me an essay. Give me a damn paper to write. I'll write it! Unfortunately it will be fucking multiple choice and True or False! I'm screwed. Seriously.
I hate tests.
Anyway, so onto my professor. Nice gentleman. A little bit on the preachy side. But whatever. It's all good. Oh yeah... and he's one of those professors who THINK they're funny, and will occasionally receive a chuckle or two, but really, they're just not funny at all. So, that might be a challenge. But it comes w/the territory. At least he's not an asshole.
I like that phrase... "At least he's not an asshole." I may have to keep that one. Incorporate it into my daily routine.
Tennis class starts tomorrow! Wish me luck y'all. Man, I hope I don't suck.
2 comments:
I remember my first psych class. My 1 roommate and I conditioned our other roommate. We tried everything on her.
No wonder she hates us.
Hmmm, I wonder how I skipped this post when I was trying to catch up the other day. Annnnyway - do you think your "text anxiety" might be psychological? Hey, there's an idea for your final paper!
Post a Comment